I am THE trainer who guarantees results. But what does that even mean?
It means that you will feel better, stronger, and more pain-free after 3 months with me or your money back. No questions asked.
Now Let's Get A Few Things Straight
Can I guarantee that you’re going to be at your “after” in 3 months? NOPE! Every single human body is unique, and I can’t guarantee how long your physiology is going to need to adjust to the training you do. Also, (obviously) everyone has different goals and is starting from different places. What I’m guaranteeing is not a specific outcome, but tangible, measurable progress toward your goals.
Cause Here's What I Believe
- I believe that my job is not just to give you a program to follow, but also to keep you inspired to keep doing it. If I’m not delivering on both fronts, I’m not doing my job.
- I believe that every. single. human. body. is capable of recovering, getting stronger, and getting out of pain. Your road might not look like everyone else’s, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not working or you can’t get to where you want to be.
- I believe that this shouldn’t (and won’t!) be a grind. You get to enjoy the process; and when you enjoy the process, you’re way more likely to sustain the change.
- I believe that there are no quick fixes in this world, but I also believe that 3 months is plenty of time to see change.
- I believe that YOU know whether you’re really doing the work, and you’re not going to ask for a refund if you know you haven’t been holding up your end of the bargain. I’m not gonna ask you for proof you did your workouts. You’re an adult, and — I’m trusting — an honest one.
- I believe that if you’re doing the work and I’ve tried everything I can think of and it’s still not working, I don’t want your money. (p.s. This has never actually happened.)
The full-size, plain English “fine print.”
OK, so no one has ever actually asked me for their money back (and yes, that’s why I’m so damn confident). But if someone did, here’s how it would go down:
- No cold feet. You have to actually give it your best effort for 3 months. If you get a month in and you’re like, “Wait, hold up. This is hard. I don’t want to do this anymore/don’t have the time/can’t afford it,” that’s not grounds for cashing in on the guarantee. (Although I will for sure cancel your membership! You can always cancel any time.) I think it can take 3 months — though sometimes much less — to see real change in your physiology, so I’m not going to allow you to get discouraged and bail out before you hit that 3 month mark.
- No lying or people-pleasing. I can’t make you do the work, but you do have to be honest with me and (way more importantly) yourself. If something isn’t working, you have to tell me. No nodding along and then divulging 3 months later, “Eh, I don’t think this is working.”
- No ghosting. If you want a refund, you have to inform me at least 3 business days before the end of your third month. (This is just so that I can actually cancel your plan.)
P.s. The guarantee applies to all of my guided group and individual programs — not to the online studio, webinar, or any other programs which are self-guided without any direct coaching from me.
Am I Crazy?
Believe me when I tell you, I have heard multiple trainers and coaches say they think this guarantee is bonkers. But I am still willing to stake my reputation on it. Because I believe deeply in the power of:
The human body — when you challenge it appropriately, the body cannot help but change. It’s in our nature.
The value of unwavering belief in YOURSELF — if me guaranteeing your results gives you the push to say, “I’m in,” I’ll take that gamble every f-ing time.
Want to see why I have such a strong faith in my ability to delivering life-shifting change? Here’s what some of my clients have said: