Talk To The Expert
Kelly is the founder of Kelly Bryant Wellness, and is a Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT-200) and Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT), NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Pilates & Barre Instructor. Kelly understands what makes a great interview from both sides of the table due to her bachelor’s degree and past work in Journalism. She is available for opportunities to share her expertise in the following areas:
- Women’s pelvic health, specifically recommendations regarding pelvic floor exercises or “kegels” and exercises for SI pain, low-back pain, shoulder and neck pain, symphysis pubis disorder (SPD), diastasis recti (DR), and any other aches or pains stemming from pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause.
- Prenatal and postpartum lifestyle/wellness, how to support new moms, prenatal and postnatal yoga and fitness.
- Wellness lifestyle topics pertaining to the nervous system, such as stress, chronic pain, and sleep.
- Yoga and exercises for pain relief specific to many varied issues: shoulders, knees, hips, low-back, neck, golf and tennis-related injuries, and more
- Building habits, exercise mindset, and self-care.
As Seen In
Experienced, Engaging Speaker for Digital Events
Offer Kelly’s signature “Love Your Core & Floor” 2-hour yoga workshop at your event, or work with us to develop a custom event topic. Expert subject areas include:
- Women’s pelvic health
- Prenatal and postpartum lifestyle/wellness
- Stress, chronic pain, and sleep
- Building habits, exercise mindset, and self-care