In today’s episode, Joanna shares her experience of having a COVID baby while also working in public health on COVID response (her story is wild!) We also cover:
- Differences between her first and second pregnancy and birth (and how we forget everything so the human race can carry on)
- Pregnancy and birth complications such as low fluids, group strep B, and forceps deliveries — and what she wishes she’d known.
- The 3 questions you can ALWAYS ask during birth if you feel pressured into an intervention.
- How to find out everything you really need before leaving the hospital.
- Pubic bone pain during pregnancy, or SPD.