This week we have a replay of one of my favorite and most useful episodes about strength training 101, and how to tackle progressive overload!
Too often fitness recommendations come with the what to do, but don’t include why you’re doing it. Today I’m nerding out a little bit about strength training, discussing why it’s good for you, and more. In this episode I talk about:
- What delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is and why its a sign of progress
- Why it’s important to gradually change things up to keep progressing
- How to make sure you’re getting a well-rounded workout.
- Why tracking your progress is key to getting better and stronger
- How to effectively change up your workouts to keep progressing toward your goals
If you’re looking for a strength training program that guarantees you’ll get stronger, while keeping a focus on the core and pelvic floor, then I’d love for you to checkout Strong As A Mother Live. The next round of the program opens in July, and the waitlist is now open, so hop on over and jump on the list!