Too often fitness recommendations come with the what to do, but don’t include why you’re doing it. Today I’m nerding out a little bit about strength training, discussing why it’s good for you, and more. In this episode I talk about:
- What delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is and why its a sign of progress
- Why it’s important to gradually change things up to keep progressing
- How to make sure you’re getting a well-rounded workout.
- Why tracking your progress is key to getting better and stronger
- How to effectively change up your workouts to keep progressing toward your goals