Welcome to KBW Studio
In-Person & Live Digital Group Fitness Classes to Help You Feel Incredible
We are ready to reopen post-coronavirus with an updated schedule!
Bringing Together the Best of In-Person and Digital Classes!
All class memberships now include FREE digital access to the entire schedule of classes! That’s right, you pay for one class in-person, and you can attend any and all other classes digitally via Zoom for free. That includes access to recordings, too, via private Facebook group! You now have no excuse to miss a workout. 😉 Learn more about how digital classes work here.
Just need digital access? Purchase digital-only access to all live classes for just $30/mo.
Even as we reduce class sizes and include even more value through digital classes, class pricing remains the same as prior to closing:
- $60 per month for 1 weekly class
- $30 per month for each additional weekly class (e.g. $90/mo for 2 classes, $120/mo for 3, etc.)
- As most of you know, the studio is quite small. All classes at my Stuart Center location will be limited to 3 in-person participants. If classes have additional participants subscribed for the month, classes will be held at another location (indoor, details to be provided as needed), where a minimum social distance of 6 feet can be maintained. Drop-ins will only be allowed as space permits, so you are encouraged to book for the full month so I may plan accordingly.
- All props will be cleaned with disinfecting wipes by me after every use, to ensure that they are cleaned consistently and thoroughly.
- Loaner items will be limited:
- Loaner mats will not be provided, except for personal training clients (if desired; you may always provide your own mat instead).
- Blankets will not be provided, due to the impracticality of washing after each use; you are strongly encouraged to bring your own blanket or beach towel(s).
- Blocks will be provided and cleaned after each use, though you are encouraged to bring your own.
- If you would like additional pillows/blankets/bolsters for prenatal or Yin classes, please provide your own.
- If you have traveled outside of Martin County or live with someone who has, I ask that you self-isolate for 14 days before returning to in-person services; of course, you may take advantage of digital services in the interim.
- I am maintaining a buffer of at least 15 minutes between all classes and clients. You are asked to promptly move outside after your class or session if you wish to socialize, and please wait outside before your class or session until I admit you in. This will give me time to sanitize all props and surfaces (such as the bathroom, door handles, etc.) between classes and limit overlap and crowding between classes.
- Personal training clients will be seen exclusively in-studio or online. If you prefer, training outdoors at a location of your choosing may be available, schedule-permitting (please email me to request training at an alternate location). Clients will not be seen in their home or in a community fitness center for the time-being.
- So that you may assess your own risk, I want to share the extent of my exposure to potential illness: In addition to the measures above, I will not be teaching at any outside locations, such as gyms, hotels, or country clubs for the foreseeable future. That said, my daughter will be returning to daycare June 1; they will take the students’ temperature before admitting them each morning, and of course will follow hygiene protocol as best they can, but toddlers will be toddlers. Of course, should I have any symptoms of illness at all, I will notify all participants and services will be available digitally only.
All of the above will be in effect until further notice.