Welcome to KBW Studio
In-Person Group Yoga Classes to Help You Feel Incredible
At this time, we are offering 2 in-person classes per week:
Prenatal Yoga at 2:30PM on Sundays
Yin Stretch at 4PM on Sundays
Due to social distancing, class sizes are limited to 3 in-person participants. As such, we are not currently able to accommodate drop-ins. You may register for a month at a time for $60/mo. Your enrollment renews automatically, but you can cancel at any time for the coming month.
If you’re interested in even more classes and class formats, please join us in the online studio, with 6 livestreaming classes via Zoom per week and over 100 recorded classes.
In-Person Classes Always Include Digital Access
These are weird times we’re living in, huh? (Not to mention life’s usual unpredictability.) When you enroll in either in-person class, you’ll also receive digital access to that class.
- Each week, you’ll receive the link to re-watch the class for 7 days for free
- And if you can’t make it in-person for any reason, you can join class via Zoom instead
- All classes are limited to 3 in-person participants to maintain a distance of 6 feet between mats.
- Please wear a mask into and out of the studio and at all times when you are not settled on your mat. (You do not need to wear a mask while practicing.)
- If classes have additional participants subscribed for the month, classes will be held at another location (indoor, details to be provided as needed), where a minimum social distance of 6 feet can be maintained.
- Drop-ins will only be allowed as space permits, so you are encouraged to book for the full month so I may plan accordingly.
- All props will be cleaned with disinfecting wipes by me after every use, to ensure that they are cleaned consistently and thoroughly.
- Loaner items will be limited:
- Loaner mats will not be provided, except for personal training clients (if desired; you may always provide your own mat instead).
- Blankets will not be provided, due to the impracticality of washing after each use; you are strongly encouraged to bring your own blanket or beach towel(s).
- Blocks will be provided and cleaned after each use, though you are encouraged to bring your own.
- If you would like additional pillows/blankets/bolsters for prenatal or Yin classes, please provide your own.
- If you have traveled outside of Martin County or live with someone who has, I ask that you self-isolate for 14 days before returning to in-person services; of course, you may take advantage of digital services in the interim.
- I am maintaining a buffer of at least 15 minutes between all classes and clients. You are asked to promptly move outside after your class or session if you wish to socialize, and please wait outside before your class or session until I admit you in. This will give me time to sanitize all props and surfaces (such as the bathroom, door handles, etc.) between classes and limit overlap and crowding between classes.
- Personal training clients will be seen exclusively in-studio or online. If you prefer, training outdoors at a location of your choosing may be available, schedule-permitting (please email me to request training at an alternate location). Clients will not be seen in their home or in a community fitness center for the time-being.
- Of course, should I have any symptoms of illness or be exposed to someone who does, I will notify all participants and services will be available digitally only. I ask that you do the same.
All of the above will be in effect until further notice.