This show is all about having difficult and honest conversations about pregnancy and parenting, and my conversation with Brittany Dewire is exactly that. In this episode Brittany shares:
- How they ultimately delivered TWICE without Pitocin, despite preeclampsia and subsequently being considered high risk.
- What having HELPP Syndrome actually felt like postpartum.
- A masterclass on how to hold space for someone who has lost a pregnancy.
- Lessons on how our relationship with our parents influences the way we handle trauma.
- How to handle the fallout when your perfectly planned life doesn’t go exactly as planned.
Their story is so generous and I cannot thank Brittany enough for taking the time to share it. If this story resonated with you, please take a moment to share it with a friend.