In this week’s episode we’re talking about the enormous GIFT of failure. We’re talking about what it actually means vs. what we’re making it mean, and I’ll make my case for failing WAY more than you currently are. Your journal prompts are:
- What are you making failure mean right now?
- What do you do when that’s what you make it mean?
- What could you make failure mean?
- What would you do if that’s what you really believed it meant?
- What happens when you avoid failure?
Note: This episode came from a call recording for Resolution Revolution. You’ll hear me interacting with the live participants.